Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Project A - rationale

For my first Networked Media Production Project I have chosen to curate an exhibition on Candi Prambanan Architecture. I have chosen to do a blog post in order to curate this topic. The reason why I chose to do this topic is simply because the legend behind Candi Prambanan was really interesting. It tells you the reason why they had built 1000 temples and how it related to the Hindu's Gods. These largest, grandest, most beautiful Hindu temples in the world have attracted people's attention from all over the world.

On my page I have customised the header and attached an edited batik pattern image with the name on my blog on it using photoshop. Batik represents Indonesian culture and also came from Java Island so I thought it would be suitable to put it as a header background. I also edited the HTML tags and deleted the outer and inner borders to make the header image more stand out. Below my header I have attached a configure search blog, just because it was a new thing in gadget option :)

On my top right side bar, I have a chat box that I found from other people's blog. I simply copied the html code and just paste it under configure HTML/JavaScript box and it works! Please feel free to chat on my page! :)

I have one RSS feed underneath my chat box because I could not find other RSS feed to match my topic. :( But I put some URLs in my blog post as references and if people are interested to read and learn some more about Indonesian legend / history it is just a click away.

Lastly I have attached Blogger logo just to fill my footnote.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment