Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

ASS-ignments!

I was 10 minutes late to submit my essays today. Running like a crazy woman from the bus stop to building 20, tried to find box number 35 and found it. Ha! She hasn't collect the essays yet, and I thought "I'm safe!" But it didn't end just yet. I had to rush to building 1 to submit my other essay (man, uni life is tough!). Tried to find box number 27. NO, I couldn't find it!!!!! Guess what? The box was right in front of my eyes. I guess that's what happen when you stressed out too much. YOU'LL GO BLIND! Anyway, check the box and again, He has not collect the essays (thank GOD). I thought I must be so lucky today! Lesson to be learned, never rush your assignments ever again in the future. At least have them finished 12 hours before submitting them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment